I would like first to thank the BLOG of “The Millionaire’s Digest” for having a great blog that would always inspire other bloggers. Thank you so much!
1. How did your childhood prepare you for your job today?
During my childhood years I’ve been joining different Mathematics National Contest in our country for International Competition. I’ve been traveling with or without my parents. I became more independent & dilegent person. Traveling different places would really improve your personality and how you can handle difficult situations. I’ve been dreaming to be a flight attendant someday hopefully it would come true. I took up Bachelor’s of Science in Tourism Management. I am now currently working in a Five Star hotel.
2. What’s your dream occupation — the one job you’d love to have if you weren’t doing what you’re doing now?
I am dreaming to be a flight attendant someday or a manager of a big five star hotel is one of my biggest dream. I can travel different countries around the world with the whole family.
3. Describe the first country you’ve visted and what you loved or hated most about it.
Madrid, Spain!!! What I love most about Spain is they have a lot of awesome & breathtaking cultures & tourist spots … Believe me you will fall in love to there country. Spanish people were very accommodating & friendly I just really loved them. There’s nothing to hate in there country… Its a wonderful country! What I miss is I just can’t eat rice everyday because they love to eat bread & pasta. Hehehe!
4. Do you have hidden talents most people don’t know about?
Yup! Sketching and Painting is my secret passion. But I’m just to shy to show it. I’ve tried to join painting contests before and fortunately I won. I love to sketch faces & paint nature because I’m a nature lover.
5. What one accomplishment are you most proud of?
I graduated in College with flying colors. I received different prestigious awards from school during my college like
1. Awarded as “ The Most Outstanding Performance throughout the Academic Years 2012- 2016”
2. Awarded “For her unwavering passion, commitment and exemplary service as Travel Society President In the realization of the goals and objectives of the Tourism Management Area During the Academic Year 2014-2015”
3. Awarded as “ BEST PRACTICUMER OF THE YEAR 2016 ”
4. Awarded as “CUM LAUDE”
5. Every first semester since first year – Academic Honor “First Honor – 1st Semester”
6. Every 2nd semester since first year -Academic Honor “First Honor – 2nd Semester”
6. What embarrassing mistake have you made that has taught you a lesson?
Embarrassing mistake? Uhm… I think when I was about to be late for my flight in Thailand … Here we go! Amazing Race…. Run for your life!!! Hahha! because if I cannot get into the airplane … I cannot go to may next destination which is Europe. Its like Oh No! Don’to leave me please! I tried my best to run as fast as I can. Lesson learned I must be early always before my flight. Never be late anymore!
7. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever done?
One of the most weirdest thing I usually done is TALKING TO MYSELF ALONE! I love to talk & I don’t know why? Ahaha! Sometimes I love to talk weird poets & melancholic memories I had inside my acid brain.
8. What’s your favorite sports and how far will you go to show your support?
I’m good in playing Chess & Lawn Tennis. During my High School I’ve been competing for regionals to represent my school. I received a gold medals because my dad is my number one coach in every sports competition I joined. My dad was a good tennis player and He taught me how to play lawn tennis & chess when I still 9 Years old. I am so blessed to be trained by my superhero no other than my daddy!!!
9. Share something funny or endearing about your pet.
Actually I have 6 cute little kittens & 4 dogs. I love to play with them when I go home. When they first saw me they would love to cuddle and play. I have sweet kittens and loving dogs. I can play with them all day long.
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Actually, I love to eat sweets most especially Chocolates! Strawberry! Eating sweets makes my day so beautiful!!! And I’m into Restaurant or Cafe Hunting because I myself love to try new different delicious delicacies. That’s the life of a travel blogger & somewhat a food blogger also? Ahahaha!
11. How did people describe you in your college yearbook?
Her name BEP stands for B- Beautiful , E- Elegant & P- Passionate. She is a Good Servant Leader, God Fearing, Family Oriented, Trust Worthy, Travel Blogger, Word Warrior, & Worldwide Traveler.
12. Who’s your best friend and why?
Annaliza is my long distance and childhood best friend She’s now in USA but even though we are seperated thousand miles away from each other our friendship always stays forever.
My High School best friends are “Arian” – My ANTM fanatic best friend & She’s the Most diligent person I’ve I ever know, Mave belle is my “CHIBE” She my Childhood Best friend were in she knew everything about me, Karlyn is my “SEMA” She’s a music lover. We have the same taste in music.
My only College Best friend is Ivanna I call her “B2, Kapid , Kap, Twin” because She’s like my twin sister. She was always there when I need someone to cry on or I need someone to talk to. She like my sister & I can tell my secrets to her.
13. What’s on your Bucket List?
Feel free to share one below! I’d love to hear it! Thank you & God bless
Feel free to visit the blog of “The Millionaire’s Digest”